Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Density:||2.19||Application:||High Temperature Resistant Material Binder|
furnace binder mono aluminum phosphate,
high temperature resistant mono aluminum phosphate,
binder furnace mono aluminum phosphate
Mono Aluminum phosphate (Mono Aluminum phosphate) high temperature resistant furnace binder
Aluminum dihydrogen phosphate is a new type of inorganic synthetic material. Curing at room temperature, the liquid and solid have a strong chemical bond, and have the characteristics of high temperature resistance, shock resistance, peeling resistance, high temperature air erosion resistance, strong infrared absorption capacity and good insulation performance.
Features of aluminum dihydrogen phosphate: easy to mix and shape, especially suitable for on-site construction.
Application field of aluminum dihydrogen phosphate
1. Used in the manufacture of refractory materials, flame retardants, ceramics, glass, electrical appliances, molds, special coatings, etc.;
2. Make mud on high-temperature furnaces or mix with refractory aggregates to make high-temperature cementitious materials;
3. Used as a refractory coating for furnace walls and high-temperature jointing materials;
4. It can also be used as intumescent flame retardant coatings for fiber, wood, paper, etc.;
5. Used as a coating or bonding material with good dielectric properties in the production of electrical appliances;
6. Adding aluminum dihydrogen phosphate to ceramic production can improve its high-temperature compressive strength and flexural strength
7. Add it to ordinary Portland cement or alumina cement in the construction industry. Can shorten the setting time, improve the strength of cement products and shorten the setting time;
8. Use its electrical insulation properties in the power industry for the production of heat-resistant insulation products Mainly used in high-temperature kilns, heat treatment resistance furnaces, and used to make electrical insulation materials
9. Mainly used in the electrical industry
10. Used in petroleum, chemical, shipbuilding and space technology.
11. It can be used as an inorganic coating in conjunction with an organic coating. To
12. Used as an adhesive for high-temperature kilns, heat-treating electric furnaces, etc., high-temperature-resistant jointing materials and insulating materials. Can be compounded with other inorganic salts to form a high temperature resistant binder
13. Used as an intumescent flame-retardant coating for fibers, wood, etc.
14. Used in refractory unshaped materials and phosphoric acid bricks. The finished products are used in blast furnaces and hot blast furnaces, open furnaces, ladles, electric furnaces, non-ferrous smelting soaking furnaces, heating furnaces, hard kilns, rotary kilns, glass melting furnaces, coke Furnace, tunnel kiln, kiln car countertop, petroleum processing and other equipment.
15. Used for spraying paint, fire clay, castables, ramming materials and phosphoric acid bricks
16. Used in refractory spray coatings, fire clay, castables and bonding agents for the foundry industry
17. Mainly used for the production of corundum and chromium corundum nozzles in the refractory industry, and the production of chromium aluminum zirconium corundum bricks for coal water slurry gasifiers
18. Can be used as anti-corrosive pigment
19. Can be used as a hardening agent
20. Can be used as a catalyst
Liquid aluminum dihydrogen phosphate: used as a binder for refractory materials, such as refractory amorphous materials and acidic materials. Its finished products are mainly used in the electrical industry, high temperature furnaces, heat treatment resistance furnaces, ceramic construction, electrical insulation, and blast furnaces. And hot blast stove, open hearth, electric furnace, non-ferrous smelting soaking furnace, heating furnace, hard kiln, brick kiln, glass melting kiln, coke oven, tunnel kiln car table, petroleum processing and other equipment.
Solid aluminum dihydrogen phosphate: used for refractory spray coatings, fire clay, castables, ramming materials, and phosphate bricks.
3. Mono Aluminum phosphate chemical examination report:
|Check Item||Technical parameteters|
|Appearance||Colorless Liquid||White powder|
|The PH Value||1.5-2.5||2-4|
Contact Person: Mia