Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Chemical Formula:||Al(H2PO4)3||Characteristic:||Water Proof;thermostability|
|boiling point:||158 °C At 760 MmHg||Another Name:||Aluminium Phosphate,monobasic|
High temperature monobasic binder,
aluminium dihydrogen phosphate
High temperature binder aluminum dihydrogen phosphate is used for high temperature furnace bonding.
As a kind of high temperature binder, aluminum dihydrogen phosphate is an ideal chemical binder with good adhesion, high temperature cementation, high temperature resistance, seismic resistance, corrosion resistance and air erosion resistance.In addition with high temperature resistant packing phase deployment, can improve the performance of high temperature resistant materials, made into a variety of fire-resistant coatings, fire-retardant coatings, high temperature resistant cementitious materials, fire-resistant cement and so on.Therefore, it is widely used in high temperature furnace, high temperature resistant equipment, electrical, metallurgy, building materials and other industries.
1. Used for the manufacture of refractories, flame retardants, ceramics, glass, electrical moulds, special coatings, etc
2. High temperature furnace chamber is made of clay or high temperature cementitious material prepared with refractory aggregate;
3. Used as refractory coating for furnace walls and high-temperature resistant masonry joints:
4, can also be used as fiber wood, paper, such as the expansion of flame retardant coating
5. Used as coating or bonding material with good dielectric properties in electrical production
6. Adding aluminum dioxy phosphate to ceramic production can improve its high temperature compressive strength and breeding strength
In the construction industry, it can be added to ordinary Portland cement or bauxite cement to improve the strength of cement products in a very short setting time.
3.Aluminum Dihydrogen Phosphate Quality standard:
|Check Item||Technical parameteters|
|Appearance||Colorless Liquid||White powder|
|The PH Value||1.5-2.5||2-4|
4.Package and storage:
The packing of this product is plastic-lined and plastic-coated woven bags or kraft paper sacks,25kg per bag.This product should be kept from breakage,misture,pollution and contact with acid.
Contact Person: Mia