Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Purity:||99.9%||Usage:||Curing Agent Of Potassium Silicate|
|CAS No:||7784-30-7||Chemical Formula:||AlPO4|
|Grade Standard:||Industrial Grade||TYPE:||High Temperature Materials, Binder|
potassium silicate hardener,
Aluminum Phosphate Binder
Non-toxic Condensed Aluminum Phosphate High Temperature Potassium Silicate Hardener
PRODUCT APPLICATION:It can solidify potassium silicate (other name: potassium water glass) at room temperature. It is mostly used as binder and curing agent in the production of hi-temp refractory materials for kiln. It also serves as fluxing agent in the production of special glass, as binder in fabrication of ceramics or tooth, and so on.
Aluminum phosphate adhesive has excellent heat-resistance and weather-resistance, not only a widely used adhesive in refractories, it’s also an importantingredient in inorganic coatings(such as powder coating). It also used in the production of siliceous,high-aluminum,magnesian,siliconcarbide and oxides of concrete.
|Test Items||Technical Parameters|
|The PH Value||3-5|
|Residue on sieve(45um)%||max0.5|
TRANSPORT AND STORAGE
Protect against weathering and exposed under the blazing sun. Store in a cool,dry place and avoid extreme fluctuations in temperature.
Special conditions for opened packaging: Close bags after use to prevent the absorption of moisture and contamination.
1) We can provide customers with "one-stop"packaging service,from research,development,production,export and so on
2) Powerful R&D strength let our technology in a leading level,forever,in turn,to provide customers with better service .
3) We have ISO&SGS certificate which let the customers more satisfied and rest assured.
4) More than 25 years of export experience,we can provide customers with more professional service.
5) Mix and different products in ONE PCL,increase the working efficiency for customers.
Contact Person: Yara