Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Another Name:||Mono Aluminum Phosphate||SG:||1.478g/ML|
|Solubility:||Soluble In Water||Description:||A Colorless, Odorless, Extremely Viscous Liquid Or White Powder|
binder aluminium dihydrogen phosphate,
refractory materials aluminium dihydrogen phosphate,
aluminum dihydrogen phosphate
Aluminum dihydrophosphate is used as binder for high temperature refractory materials
Aluminum dihydrogen phosphate is a new type of inorganic synthetic material. Curing at room temperature, the liquid and solid have a strong chemical bond, with high temperature resistance, shock resistance, peeling resistance, high temperature air erosion resistance, strong infrared absorption capacity and good insulation performance.
Features of aluminum dihydrogen phosphate: easy to mix and shape, especially suitable for on-site construction.
2.Application areas of aluminum dihydrogen phosphate
1) Used in the manufacture of refractory materials, flame retardants, ceramics, glass, electrical appliances, molds, special coatings, etc.;
2) Make mud on high-temperature furnaces or mix with refractory aggregates to make high-temperature cementitious materials;
3) Used as refractory coating for furnace wall and high temperature resistant joint building material;
4) It can also be used as intumescent flame retardant coatings for fiber, wood, paper, etc.;
5) Used as a coating or bonding material with good dielectric properties in the production of electrical appliances;
6) Adding aluminum dihydrogen phosphate to ceramic production can improve its high temperature compressive strength and bending strength
7) Add it to ordinary Portland cement or alumina cement in the construction industry. Can shorten the setting time, improve the strength of cement products and shorten the setting time;
8) Use its electrical insulation properties in the power industry to produce heat-resistant insulation products, mainly used in high-temperature kilns, heat treatment resistance furnaces, and used to prepare electrical insulation materials
9) Mainly used in the electrical industry
10) Used in petroleum, chemical industry, shipbuilding and space technology.
11) It can be used as an inorganic coating in conjunction with an organic coating.
12) Used as bonding agent for high temperature furnaces, heat treatment furnaces, etc., high temperature resistant jointing materials and insulating materials. Can be compounded with other inorganic salts to form a high temperature resistant binder
13) Used as an intumescent flame-retardant coating for fibers, wood, etc.
14) Used in refractory unshaped materials and phosphoric acid bricks. The finished products are used in blast furnaces and hot blast furnaces, open furnaces, ladles, electric furnaces, non-ferrous smelting soaking furnaces, heating furnaces, hard kilns, rotary kilns, glass melting furnaces, coke Furnace, tunnel kiln, kiln car table, petroleum processing and other equipment.
15) Used for spraying paint, fire clay, castable, ramming material and phosphoric acid brick
16) Used in refractory material spray coating, fire mud, castable and bonding agent for foundry industry
17)Mainly used in the production of corundum and chrome corundum nozzles in the refractory industry, and chromium aluminum zirconium corundum bricks for coal water slurry gasifiers
18) Can be used as anti-corrosive pigment
19) Can be used as a kind of hardener
20) Can be used as a catalyst
21) Liquid aluminum dihydrogen phosphate: used as a binder for refractory materials, such as refractory amorphous materials and acidic materials. Its finished products are mainly used in the electrical industry, high temperature furnaces, heat treatment resistance furnaces, ceramic buildings, and electrical insulation , Blast furnace and hot blast stove, open hearth, electric furnace, non-ferrous smelting soaking furnace, heating furnace, hard kiln, brick kiln, glass melting kiln, coke oven, tunnel kiln, and petroleum processing equipment.
Contact Person: Mia